Booking Terms and Conditions
- Eligible customers are those whose primary residence are within 50km of the Gove Airport and can provide supporting documentation to prove their residential address.
- To access the Locals Fare, you must be registered with Airnorth and receive a confirmation number to enable you and your family to access the Locals Fare.
- You and each member that is registered and resides at the registered address will have access to a maximum of six (6) return airfares up until 30 September, 2021 with travel to be completed by December 31, 2021.
- Trips must originate in the regional port and be a return-trip. No one-way or multi-city trips are permitted, and no other regional ports qualify. Flights are subject to availability.
- Fares are bookable 30 days prior to the departure date and can be used for personal travel only.
- One (1) change per booking can be made 30 days before departure and is FREE – but our normal change conditions and fees apply to changes made within the 30 day period or second or subsequent changes.
- Airnorth reserves the right to request documentation at any time to confirm the residency status of a customer.
- Airnorth reserves the right to cancel bookings found to be in breach of the program’s terms and conditions.
- Flight prices are per person in Australian Dollars. Infants under two (2) years of age are eligible to fly free of charge with an accompanying adult.
- Prices and Bookings are not guaranteed until payment is made.
- Bookings are made through the Airnorth Reservations centre only. 1800 627 474
- The Locals Fare program will operate for a trial period; 05 December, 2019 to 31 December, 2021.
- Fares are subject to change at anytime.
- Airnorth reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Locals Fare at anytime.