To ensure best practice, we continuously review our recruitment process in light of industry feedback, internal and external governance requirements.
The recruitment process involves a number of stages including:
- Initial application
- Psychometric testing
- Online / phone interview
- Assessment Centre – which may include group activities, scenarios and a behavioural based interview.
- Medical assessments
- Simulator assessments.
- Refer to the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) for more information about becoming a pilot.
- An Australian Issued License ATPL, CPL, MPL (Aircraft);
- Command Multi Engine Instrument Rating with 2d & 3d Approaches;
- A valid Australian CASA Medical Certificate;
- 1,000 Hours Total Aeronautical Experience
- 250 Hours Multi-Engine Experience
English Language Proficiency Level 6