Cabin Crew Recruitment
We fly to some of the most beautiful, rugged and challenging destinations in Australia- and we love it! When you wear our Cabin Crew uniform, you become an ambassador for Airnorth and what our brand represents.
This is where memories begin. You’re there to ensure our customers safety and to make them feel special by showing them the real you; the warm, friendly, relaxed and straightforward you who makes our customers feel like they are a part of the Airnorth family, even at 40,000 feet. A team player who pulls together with colleagues whenever the situations demands.
- Must successfully complete the 3-week Ground School program provided by Airnorth prior to employment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); Tetum is highly advantageous
- Possession of a valid Passport with 12 months validity
- Ability to fulfil the physical requirements of the role including working at varying altitudes within a confined pressurised environment
- Valid ‘C’ Class Driver’s Licence
- Possession of a Responsible Service of Alcohol Certification
- Ability to swim 100m unaided
- Hold a valid Senior First Aid Certificate (with current CPR)
- You must be able to commit to a full time role working a varying 24×7 roster to meet our operational requirements;
- You must be able to get to the airport and sign on for duty within 2 hours when on call from home;
- You must not be taller than 197cm;
- You must be prepared to adhere to strict grooming standards.